So here's the deal. Are we the only ones who are constantly thinking...WHAT THE F**K at the majority of things we see on a daily basis?


We find ourselves constantly annoyed, peeved and pissed off at people's frustrating behaviour and other irritating things that we are constantly subjected to. Its these things that just really grind our gears. And now after much consideration we feel the need to share these peeves with the world!!
Why?? I hear you ask.
Well my natural response would be why not???

Friday, 23 November 2012

What The....STALKER!!!!

OK so I (Lauren) officially have my first STALKER.
Don't get me wrong,  I've had my fair share of unwanted admirers in the past but this is totally new to me. An anonymous stalker!! The stalking commenced from Monday the 19th (5 days as of today), starting with a simple text saying 'heya lauren' from a number I did not recognise. My stalker refers to himself in third person, knows who I am and what I look like and from the sounds of it is either from Coventry or London. (I know there's a huge distance there but honestly could not differentiate at the time)!

A few things I've noted about my stalker so far:
*They have a poor education since they can't spell.
*They demonstrate poor use of grammar.
*They have a memory equivalent to that of a gnat.
*They have conversations with themselves, sending roughly 50 messages with no response!!
*They seem to have a random problem with black men so based on that I'm guessing they aren't black themselves
*They seem obsessed with the fact my hair used to blonde, they also love talking about my behind and Audi's (random I know)

This is clearly a novice stalker, who lacks intelligence and the ability to make sense.
For example they said;

"if getting touchy are we"

Which clearly makes no sense at all.
So my stalker is obviously a rookie.
It has got to the point where I feel as though I am doing a better job stalking my stalker, then he is stalking me.

My stalker actually threatened to report me, for trying to establish who they are!!!! The cheek!!!
Then to top it off suggested I change my number to prevent them from stalking me!!! They later claimed that I am now bullying them and in the greatest role reversal I've ever witnessed, they somehow conjured up in their warped mind that I am the one attempting to harass them, so it is them that will change their number!!!

My question is....what are they trying to achieve? Maybe some attention? relief from boredom? Who Knows.......
Even though i have called my stalker every name under the sun such as:
desperate
deprived
pervert
uneducated
twat
lonely
idiot
fool
They still seem to relish in the knowledge that they know who I am and that I have no knowledge of who they are.
I have come to my wits end, every two minutes I get a message even though I stopped responding over 12 hours ago! Alas I have no other option then to proceed with the following;
This is my plea to the public can you identify my stalker?
07581415512
Do you recognise this number? Because I CERTAINLY don't.

Help!!

Justice for the stalked. Karma for the stalkers.



 © Copyright 2012. Sinead Willis & Lauren price/WottheWot All Rights Reserved.

No comments: