So here's the deal. Are we the only ones who are constantly thinking...WHAT THE F**K at the majority of things we see on a daily basis?


We find ourselves constantly annoyed, peeved and pissed off at people's frustrating behaviour and other irritating things that we are constantly subjected to. Its these things that just really grind our gears. And now after much consideration we feel the need to share these peeves with the world!!
Why?? I hear you ask.
Well my natural response would be why not???

Thursday, 29 November 2012

What the ..GAMES!!!!!!!


I don't like to play games when it comes to dating and relationships, anyone who knows me knows that! I'm just sick of all these unwritten rules women feel they must follow and it always seems to me that its only us that plays by them!
Why should I wait for you to contact me first? why aren't I allowed to show my impatience if its taken you 10 years to reply to a message? Why are you allowed to be rude and ignorant and I must remain silent and wait for your response so it appears as if I'm not bothered? why should I pretend? Why are we told that the truth just scares men away and we should wait before we express our feelings? I don't know about you but I only plan on living once so time is of the essence and if you don't ask you don't get what's the point beating round that bush! what i want is commitment and if your not ready for that or willing to be involved in something serious then why waste my time? isn't it better to get it all out at the start? Then surely you'll both know what you want , where it's heading and if it's worth pursing. ...

We all like to portray ourselves as emotionless, busy, independent women. Why is it a crime to show your emotions were not robots, if something pisses me off I say, if I like something I express it. I'm sick of all the GAMES if you want to go for a drink let's go for a drink simple as that, all the million texts and phone calls and facebooking it can take these days to get to that point is just frustrating. Things never seem to be that straight forward any more. Some men claim that we are the complicated creatures yet I find it is them that are the most confusing.
 They can be overly interested to the point it's suffocating then suddenly loose interest, claim to be interested but there actions don't reflect it all or they come up with 101 reasons they just cant settle down right now..these are my favourites:

 'I've just came out of a serious relationship a few years ago and I'm just not ready for any sort of commitment right now'
(That's fine but us women get heartbroken and jump straight back on the horse we don't turn it into the great depression for the next ten years you wimps .Men get burnt once and moan about it forever we get burned multiple times yet still believe in love, still fall in love and still get into new relationships ... it's strange..maybe men are the wise ones.)

'I'm only young I don't want to be tied down'
(This excuse can run it's course from the age of 18 until 50!)

'I  do want to meet someone, I do get lonely, but I'm kind of seeing a few people, I still talk to my ex as well but if I was going to be with anyone it would be you, we get on really well  you are the right person for me , it's just the wrong time'
(The wrong time, the right time to connect with somebody and be in love is whenever you feel like it!)

'I think your amazing and I know I said I was ready for a relationship but I'm just not.. I'm really sorry but you cant blame me!'
(yeh sure I'll blame it on the boogie!)

'It's not you it's me iv'e just got a lot of issues at the moment'
(you and the rest of the world, this line is so text book, if someone uses this line on you they are taking the piss!)

'I don't have time for a girlfriend..i go to work, the gym, chill with my mates, go out ,see my family, walk the dog, watch TV, eat, sleep..see there's just no time for you!'

(This is a clear of example of someone who does not want to make time..if a guy would rather do mundane boring tasks then chill with you. Your either as boring as shit, he is just the biggest knob in the world or his trying to give you a hint..his just not that into you)

I also hate the bullshit excuses! If you haven't replied for a week to a text just tell the truth just been a little busy lately I saw your text and forgot to reply or the ultimate truth which is I just couldn't be arsed. Rather than concocting these elaborate stories about leaving your phone at work or your mom's for a few days . Loosing your phone.. CLAIMING you planned to call me today but in fact I beat you to it (< this ones my favourite are you fucking serious), you was just about to text me blah blah bullshit! It really insults me because if you actually think for one second i believe your far fetched fairy tales then you really must think I'm the worlds biggest MUG! 

In my opinion if your not willing to put in the effort then WHY SHOULD I?  your just not worthy. And definitely don't think that you can communicate with me once in a blue moon then expect me to want to meet up or go on a date..YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH! you cheeky bastard! Why would you think I want to go out with you when you put in 0 effort! your expecting me to put in all the work and chase you... so things can go further feelings develop we sleep together then I feel even more like a dick head when your temporary amnesia kicks in again and you forget I exist? THINK AGAIN!

There are guys out there that are straight forward, honest, to the point and hate playing games as much as I do but unfortunately they seem very few and far between. With a lot of gentlemen men these days ( being a male is a matter of birth, being a man a matter of age, being a gentleman is a matter of choice!) I just find they are all trying to juggle so many women (unsuccessfully) and there's no point in asking any questions about it because all you will hear is lies. With a lot of men it's not what you know it's what you can prove. Chivalry is dead, romance is dying and good manners just took a running jump out the window! So When I meet a guy that's into all this game playing , it does make me laugh, I just think to myself good luck to you. I'll just leave you to it. To do what I was doing when I was 15 and a baby, before I matured and grew up. You may think it's getting you somewhere but in REALITY it's getting you nowhere at all. Especially with me which is very evident as every time you ask what I'm doing on the weekend I always happen to be busy. When really I'm doing sweet F A. I just don't make time for people that don't make time for me,  people that don't feel I'm worth putting in any effort and people who see me as an option rather than a priority. I prefer to be someone's first choice, not an after thought, a backup plan or some thing to 'do' on the weekend to fill a sudden vacancy or cure your boredom!!!! I'm really not here for your entertainment love.

  

We have all been that 'game playing' person at some point, well most of us have, I've played my fair share of games when I was young AND DUMB!  I was great at them master manipulator, always got what I wanted, full of lies and excuses. But then I realised I didn't really want what I got, it can cause a lot of hurt, it is just wasting time, got me nowhere at all, didn't make me happy in the long run and didn't fill that void that love can so easily fill. Also when you eventually meet someone you really do like if they have any respect for themselves they wont take you seriously because of the rep that you have. Which is ultimately self conflicted. As I got older I began treating people how I want to be treated, being honest, upfront and appreciating other peoples feelings more. So now when I do meet someone in that mind frame I used to have it's so obvious to me. It's so predictable and transparent I can see straight through them like an auto-glass and its really not very long before they get AUTO-GLASS REPLACED! That being said guys just listen to me now, stop with your feeble attempts because momma didn't raise no fool! I know my worth and will never settle for less. Plus Half the time you don't even know how to play the game yourself. You just look like idiots. I strongly suggest some of you brush up on your game playing skills. Sometimes it's so pathetic I actually want to give you some tips and pointers all the call of duty in the world isn't going to help you! My suggestion to you...Shut up, grow up and FIX UP! GET IT ..GOT IT.. GOOD!
And If your still going to play games at least play them properly!
This shits chess, it ain't checkers!!!

No comments: