So here's the deal. Are we the only ones who are constantly thinking...WHAT THE F**K at the majority of things we see on a daily basis?


We find ourselves constantly annoyed, peeved and pissed off at people's frustrating behaviour and other irritating things that we are constantly subjected to. Its these things that just really grind our gears. And now after much consideration we feel the need to share these peeves with the world!!
Why?? I hear you ask.
Well my natural response would be why not???

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

What The..BENEFITS!!!

 Life is hard when you are paying for 4 kids........especially when they are not even yours!!!!!
Yes you've got it....I'm talking about the benefit scroungers.
Those who breed like rabbits but have no intentions of working to support their family.
The people who are 100% able, yet claim disability benefits.
The ones who claim job-seekers, who have never sought a job!!
But luckily for 'Leanne' in her brand new council house, muggings here is footing the bill!
Don't worry at all I don't mind catering for the Waltons...

So go on 'Leanne ', why not pop out another one, go to bingo whilst your at it, buy another pack of fags, relax and put on a bit of jezza.(Jeremy Kyle).
 Frankly I'm fed up of people being given the 'Benefit' of the doubt.
The fact is, you shouldn't have children if you can't afford them.
Really it might not be a bad idea in some cases to enforce sterilisation, seriously three kids and your not even 22? It's not fair on the children that have just been brought into the world for the sake of a free flat and some child benefits.
These children are simply existing not living!
 If you can't afford one child don't have more. It's obvious to me that their chain of thought is simply: more children = more benefits = increase in taxes = less take home for honest people like me!
I would really like to question what some people are spending their benefits on...you have an I phone yet your child has holes in their uniform.You have a house party on Friday night, with more booze then an off licence and a buffet sponsored by Kerry Katona! Yet your child is on free school dinners.Whilst your chaving it up in Butlins, some of us are at work slaving away, trying to make ends meet in this recession and awful economy. You of course are not affected by this at all.

Where is the justice?
  Admittedly, the thought of sitting at home on my ass all day and sucking the life out of the benefit system sounds a little appealing but to be honest I'd rather work hard for a living so I can buy the things that I desire and deserve.
Some people think they have the god given right to this money. Outside the job-seekers at the crack of dawn, moaning because the payment has been delayed. The only thing delayed in this whole process, has been their genuine seeking of a job. The majority are that lazy that even when you give them a job, they don't turn up. (Trust me i should know, I work in recruitment!!)


Some so called 'Job Seekers' are very creative. They could be employed as authors. You'd be amazed at all the roles they have (NOT) applied for in the last two weeks. All the interviews they've apparently 'attended' and all the employment websites they've visited. It's honestly amazing, to think that by writing some bullshit in a little green book, they are then 'entitled' to the tax payers money!
 Don't get me wrong, there are some people out there (some honest people), who through no fault of there own have lost their job. Some people are actively seeking another job, they deserve the money because they do need it. By no means am I attempting to condemn every single job-seeker or person claiming benefits. That is not my intentions trust me I have been there myself, I was out of employment for a few weeks.
 I have however witnessed first hand on my way to work; people fabricating their diary of evidence to prove that they are actively looking for a job. Proving that the whole process is massively flawed and easy to deceive. It is practically an express checkout! A glance at your so called evidence, a brief two minute conversation (if your lucky) and your signed off and out the door. Ready to collect your Brucey bonus in just a few days! Big pat on the back...What a tremendous effort!
So this year seekers,claimers and benefit scroungers; please go forth and multiple, spend generously our money on your Christmas gifts.
I will endeavour to make sure all your expenses are covered!

                                  Merry Christmas 'Leanne' and a happy new year!!!   

Watch Question Time BBC 1 with Deborah Medan and parliment discussing benefits.
Quote from Deborah "i believe this country should have a cap on benefits but it is also important that the right people, the people who need it get the support"
Do you know a benefit thief?? Report them anonymously below:
https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/


 © Copyright 2012. Sinead willis & Lauren price/WottheWot All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more this is hilarious, love it