Don't you just hate it when your on a date with somebody and their Blackberry messenger keeps pinging! I mean really guys your not doing yourselves any favours. Constantly interrupting and reminding me this guy clearly has too many admirers. Mental note to self there will definitely not be date number two!
I absolutely loathe being asked for a BB pin firstly because i don't have one and never will! I don't see the need to have hundreds of bored idiots chatting shit to me for the sake of it because its free. You may be but im 100% not on a BLACKBERRY hype!
Second of all these BB pin seekers have literally maxed out my Facebook inbox with their annoying requests and demands. 'Gimme your pin' seems to be one of their favourites or just even sending me their pin without a so much as a hi, how are you the arrogant twats! Even though I make daily status updates stating I don't have a Blackberry and expressing how much I detest being asked for a BB PIN. Alas this still does not deter them! I just don't get it whatever you have to say, say it to me now in the message your sending me begging for a pin. Why is it so important to talk to me via blackberry? why do they think they have the god given right to your pin? why do they think I would even give them my pin if I had one!
I more commonly refer to it as Slag-berry as its become an essential part of the slag tool kit allowing you to chat up multiple easy lovers all at one time for free! People seem to want to give it out willy nilly as if its somehow not connected to your personal mobile phone and doesn't allow complete strangers to send you messages.
here are a few examples of status updates I have made in the past on my Facebook page yet I still receive daily enquiries!
warning do not inbox me asking for my blackberry i have stated for at least 1 year i don't have one and don't want one! so unless you are a complete moron and you can't read in which case you have no business on fb. Do not inbox me asking for a pin nothing annoys me more do something more constructive with your time rather than harassing people!
I do NOT have watts-app, i am seeing someone AND i don't have a phone number not one you can have anyway! Contrary to popular belief just because were friends on fb and i have a vagina doesn't mean your entitled to chat me up or that i want to meet you if i did i would of let you know along time ago ok.. but your more than welcome to share you opinions :-)
NOT SO SMART PHONES!
I have never really been a lover of the smart phone; I have this thing called a life and find it much more interesting. If you have the time to actually make use of over 200 aps, I really question what you are doing with your life.
Nothing annoys me more than having a conversation with someone and their nose is constantly in their phone, zero eye contact, as they are constantly tweeting, updating, reading emails, playing games, editing pictures and checking the fucking weather (what difference does it make to you what the rainfall will be at 5am you will be in your house!) You attempt to have a conversation with them and begrudgingly they allow themselves a brief disconnect from their beloved phone to say a few words like 'huh what was that?' and it takes every fibre of my being not to march across to them and smash their phone to bits! The same goes when someone has asked you to put a specific programme on and they only look up from their phone twice throughout the whole thing!!!!Grrrrrr!!!! There's Tweeter, Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype and all the other hundred means of communications is there any point in even having a phone to communicate with then? What happened to good old texts and phone calls?
SEXTING!
Phones can play major parts in brake ups as well. As soon as someone puts a lock on their phone their partner instantly assumes they are hiding something and a majority of the time they are! If you live with someone why on earth would you need to hide you text messages from them or your pictures its so very odd. Then the locked out partner then turns into a detective or part of the MI5 doing everything with in their power to unlock the phone in some cases even blocking the phone! More hassle then its worth!
We as a society have stopped face to face communication, rather than meeting people and arranging a date, we find them on Facebook go fish ect. Conversation becomes texting, BB messenger or Whatsapp. Arguments become phone calls and feelings become Facebook status updates.
I also think the new way text messages are displayed in a conversation thread is so amusing it can easily make someone whose messaged you 3 times in the last month appear to be an irritating stalker and also reminds you of any fallouts or drunken texts you may have sent in the past.
LOOK AT ME!
Attention seekers use their
SHEEPLE!
Everybody wants the latest phone to prove that they like all the other millions of simple minded sheeple (desperate to fit in) are so cool and up-to date.. of course smartphone creators know this and have probably got the iphone 10 already built and ready but obviously make a lot more money slowly releasing the technology every year to the greedy techno hunters. I find it so ridiculous that people actually buy into it 'yey just brought the new iphone' ..12 months later a NEW AND IMPROVED i phone comes out ..12 months later another one ..anyone seeing a trend here???? most of the time they are all the same bar one gadget.
Another thing that really amuses me is the contract wars, 'I get 600 minutes and unlimited text with internet for 40 pound a month'- another person interjects 'ye I get 1000 minutes, unlimited text, internet and insurance for 39 pound a month!' well you are all being ripped off in my opinion, ill just stick to my very simple little phone no touch screen, no gadgets, no apps, pay as you go, 15 pound a month for minutes (pictures messages which i don't use) and texts. I've had the same phone for a year now and my insurance is my brain. I'm not dumb enough to leave my phone in a toilet or on a field and my phones not flashy enough to catch the eye of any thieving magpies.
So Bar, Ram, Yew. Technology sheep seekers. Please refrain from harassing me for a pin I don't have. Download an app on manners and how to be more sociable when in the presence of human beings. Do less sexting and more real life conversations, where you can actually see the expressions of the person you are speaking too. Stop trying to prove to the world via pictures how fantastic your life is and start enjoying it, (instead of stopping every 10 seconds to take a picture of it). People that feel the need to constantly impress people often don't feel that impressive about themselves. I could think of millions of better things to waste my money on rather than a MOVILE!
© Copyright 2012. Sinead Willis & Lauren price/WottheWot All Rights Reserved.







No comments:
Post a Comment